Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Work Baby Shower - What a surprise

Evelyn's job was so nice and through a wonderful surprise baby shower, and even more of a surprise was they arranged for Michael to come into the plant for the shower, which was totally unexpected. Michael did a great job of keeping it a secret. After several attempts to reach Michael calling from different unknown numbers, they stole my cell phone off my desk and called him from that.....and of course he answered. It really was a great time. Now that we have all of our showers over, reality is surely hitting us, the boys are on their way. We're getting ready and we have been so blessed to have so many supportive people. Definitely have to say thank you to my wonderful co-workers for caring so much to throw this shower......especially Ariane, Erica, Wendi, Val and Sharon.

I'll be posting pictures from our other showers soon.

Pictures from my General Mills shower are on link below (copy and paste link in broswer address bar):

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=aifoz6p.t89cd2p&x=0&y=-awldwn&localeid=en_US

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The baby shower was so nice... and you look amazing. I can see you are glowing (or was it the yellow shirt...lol.) I can't wait to see you guys Tuesday... :)

Love,
Mario and Alex