Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Where did it go??

Where did the time go??? The boys will be 2 years old in less than 3 months, and I can't help but to ask myself where did the time go?! The last three years have gone by faster than I feel my entire adult life has gone. I have seen these boys develop from being inside of me to who they are today, and it's amazing. I've always heard people say enjoy the time you have with them, it goes fast....but never did I imagine this fast. So, who are the boys today. I'll try my best to describe them both

Caleb is a very intuitive thinker. Caleb thinks about EVERYTHING. He's less likely to just jump off the bed before analyzing just how to do so and what might happen when he does. He is a calm mannered toddler, that is until you disrupt HIS plan, whether that means taking a toy, touching his food or even changing his routine. Caleb is not a big talker, but he talks when he wants to. He says BuBye, Choo Choo, Woo, Da Da Dora, Go and a couple more words. He loves to color, so much so each time the crayons are put up, he is very unhappy. Caleb is not a good eater, however you wouldn't know it by the looks of it. And just recently, Caleb has decided he loves to dance. He is definitely a unique toddler and a future engineer, who we can later say he never played with toys to play but more so to determine how they work.

Cameron is a happy toddler. When you see Cammy, he'll definitely be smiling or laughing. He loves to play with his toys, color and watch videos. But please do not interrupt him during his favorite ones, like Nemo, Dora or Dr. Seuss. Cameron NEVER stops moving, not even when he is sleeping. If I could only have 25% of his energy I would be great. Cameron on the other hand is a pretty big talker, compared to Caleb. Cameron says: mama, dada, hi, bubye, up, down, nite nite, Da Da Dora, Fall, Uh Oh, and MANY more. He's also a good eater, and by the looks of it you wouldn't be able to tell. He loves MEAT and well, crackers! Cameron reminds me everyday that I definitely have boys, he has learned to love to play fight with everyone including his brother. Cameron will definitely keep life exciting and not let us rest.

Both the boys love to sing and dance to Row Row, Row Your Boat and Ring around the roses.

I think about the people they have begun and I'm just in awww of how God blesses us with the ability to reproduce such amazing lives. I can never thank God enough for these two amazing little boys. I can't even imagine my life without them, well that is except until they are off to college, and yes I'm already thinking about that........but not rushing it, I'm enjoying the time, but boy is it flying!!

No comments: